WHAT MAKES OUR SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?
Why choose United Martial Arts and Fitness Academy? These are 9 great reasons to choose our martial arts school for your growth and fitness.
- Outstanding australian fitness academy instructors and role models – our master instructor a has university degree in physical education and human movement and understands how to get maximum results with minimum injury to ensure you achieve your fitness and physical goals. His extensive background in military self-defence and martial arts training means you get to learn from one of the best in this field. You are about to learn the martial art as a true artform from a native master.
- A variety of programs to offer varied yet focussed training in all aspects of marital arts
- AGE SPECIFIC TRAINING. We cater to the specific needs of each age group. Training is targeted to the the development of each child, their learning and physical abilities. This means that each age group so they can have fun and get the best for their growth, learning and development at every stage.
- World wide recognized certification australian fitness academy. In house gradings and competitions – as we have Kukkiwon qualified instructors to teach and to grade our students you will get certification from our school that is recognized world wide.
- KAIZEN mindset – of our instructors and directors, which means “constant and never ending improvement”. We live by this mindset so are constantly evaluating and learning and striving to find new ways to constantly imrprove ourselves, our programs, instruction, skill and facility so that you get the best of us at all times. We can help to develop and master the KAIZEN mindset in you too!
- FLEXIBLE TRAINING TIMES We are a full time school which means that we are available everyday of the week for training and you can choose a time and day that suits you best.
- Rather than using a hired hall, we have a purpose built training facility with safe padded floors and proper martial arts equipment for training, BETTER EQUIPMENT, BETTER FACILITY, SAFETY.
- Learn some Korean while you are at it!! Master Kim is fluent in English and Korean and will teach the classes in a combination of the languages, so you will get to experience and learn TKD and arnis as the native artform.
- Generous australian fitness academy instructors who want you to be even more successful than they are, who are dedicated to your success.