To harness the art of Taekwondo to develop passion, discipline, respect, honour and strength, and to magnify health and well-being for our students and ourselves, in mind body and spirit.
To provide a nurturing, encouraging, and positive environment where our students can come to learn martial arts and self defence, gain fitness and strength, be challenged mentally and physically, to bring out the best that they can be. Exceptional coaching and leadership, technical excellence, a thorough understanding of our students’ individual personalities, capabilities and goals will allow us to mentor each person to shine to their full potential.
Little Tigers values
- Always tell the truth
- Always listen to my parents and teachers
- Always be polite
- Always keep my promises
Student Commitments and values
- Loyalty to my country
- Honour my parents
- Love my family and cooperate with them
- Faithfulness to friends
- Respectfulness to elders and care for juniors
- Positive relationship with my teachers
- Treat all living things with care
- Never seek advantage of those who are weaker
- Use Taekwondo only to benefit others and self
- I will always finish what I start.
Our Student Creed
(7 to adult)
- We stand for honour
- We are strong yet humble
- We respect elders and care for juniors
- We are a force for good
- We will believe, not doubt
- We will lead not follow
- We have passion for excellence
- We give our best always
- We set a new standard
- WE ARE A BLACK BELT SCHOOL!