- You may request a TIME HOLD of your membership for MEDICAL PURPOSES or HOLIDAYS.
- We require a written note from your doctor or bring any documents to prove you will be travelling.
- Membership can be put on a TIMEHOLD for a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 6 months.
- You must fill out a time hold form before your time hold.
Please follow these steps to request for a TIME HOLD:
Decide if your situation requires you to use a TIME HOLD
Fill out the time hold form at the UMA’s website.
Submit the form with PROOF in the form of MEDICAL CERTIFICATE or any documents stating your reasons.
Your membership will be extended for the period you request.
• You cannot apply for time hold over Christmas break, as this time has been taken into account when calculating the fee structure.
• Whileontimeholdyourfortnightlymembership will be still paid from your nominated payment arrangement as per normal.