About the classes:
- Little Tigers(3~6yrs): Afternoon classes to develop confidence, focus and discipline in our youngest students. Fun, high energy and high engagement.
- Panthers(7~9yrs) and Lions(10~14yrs): respect and a positive mindset.
- Adult TKD: Taekwondo training involves an all-round program of aerobic fitness, strength, flexibility and balance. Build confidence through pursuing this Olympic sport.
- Extreme weapons and kicking(6yrs & above) : This training is high-energy and features acrobatic moves and stunts. A spectacular, challenging and exhilarating way to get fit and have serious fun.
- Olympic TKD sparring: A next-level taekwondo class that hones your sparring and pattern skills. It focuses on the rules, tactics and strategies for athletes and competitors.
- MMA(10yrs&above): The martial arts sport that has swept the globe, MMA takes the best from many styles and melds them through a focus on practicality and situational awareness. The fun and fitness are a bonus!
- Box kick & burn(Adults): Lose weight, build strength and get fit with this fun group class. Whether you slog it out or step it up, you’ll get a full body workout without the full-contact aspect of other martial arts classes.
2018 UMA YEARLY SCHEDULE
Click below to download