Martial Arts Instructors
MASTER SUNG TAE KIM
HEAD INSTRUCTORMr Kim has been practicing the martial arts for over 26 years.
He was selected to join an elite group of athletes to live at the Gangwon Physical Education High School which the government sponsors to grow the top athletes to represent the country.
He served in the South Korea military as first lieutenant where he taught Military martial arts and self defence.
He also served as a bodyguard and secretary to the president of a prominent Korean company.
He achieved a Bachelors of physical education at the Gangneung National University.
This has given him the ultimate knowledge in human movement and development, and a true understanding of how the human body operates and functions, so that he can provide training that not only minimises injury but maximises ultimate function, movement and strength.
He is a qualified Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo Federation) instructor and has had 10 years of instructor experience in Korea, Canada and Australia.
His personal drive and passion is to maintain and grow his own skills and continue on his own martial arts journey to be the best in his field, so that he has the skill set to give the best instruction to his students.
Mr Kim himself still undergoes rigorous training for 2-3 hours daily to better his own skills and art.
“I strongly believe that there is no end in martial arts training, even for a master black belt. I have the mindset of never ending improvement. I strive constantly to improve my skills as well as teaching techniques and to never cease finding different ways to improve the quality of the classes in order to give my students the best of myself, thus bringing out the best in my students.
I believe that together, we can develop our physical abilities and mental focus. I am dedicated to helping my students achieve their goals and reach their full potential. My aims for training my class are keeping a high level of energy, developing focus, balance, speed, strength, proper breathing, flexibility, respect and CREATING FUN!!”
– Master Sung
- 6Dan Black Belt in Taekowndo(Kukkiwon)
- Kukkiwon qualified level 3 instructor( Kukkwon qualified)
- Over 20 years of instructor in Korea, China, Vietnam.
- Previous Korea and world top medallist.
Bachelors from Korea National Sports University
- A coach of Deabang-Dong air force
- A coach of seoul dong-gu in korea
- A coach of the representative team of China
- A coach of the representative team of Vietnam
- A teacher of Hanoi korean school in Vietnam
MASTER JUNHO SEO
INSTRUCTORSummary of skills
- Teaching the Taekwondo Sparring
- Teaching the Taekwondo Poomsae (1-9 grade) (1-5 Dan)
- Teaching the Taekwondo demonstration Kick
- Taekwondo player in Sangmu middle school (1999-2002)
- Taekwondo player in Munsung high school (2002-2005)
- Song won college Taekwondo department (2005-2006)
Worked as an Taekwondo Instructor in K-tigers Association. Seoul
from June 2009 to June 2011
Taekwondo Certificate 5th Dan
29th University TKD Federation President’s Cup Championships(3rd) September 29 2006